Sunday, July 15, 2012

Can I go back now? Please?

Hey guys! I figured it would be fun to make a short filler for the next chapter so that it'll make more sense. And by short I mean 5 pictures short.

Yeah... Like I said, merely a filler. 

Oh, and it's in Mike's POV too, so enjoy. 

 My jaw dropped as soon as I returned back too my small rental in Starlight Shores. Since when had it been so... Flowery here? My thoughts were interrupted when a small, brunette lunatic ran up and hugged me. "MIKEY, YOU'RE BACK!!"

"Nellie, get off, please."

Nellie was my room mate and ex girlfriend. I tried to break up with her, but she didn't seem to get it. So I moved from the small apartment we were living in to this place. She, of course, being the psycho that she is, followed me here and refuses to leave to this day.

Looking hurt, she stepped back and stared at me with her huge blue eyes.

 "Why don't you love me anymore, Mike?" She asked.

"I've moved on," I muttered, looking at the flowers. "Why is the yard covered in flowers?"

"Do you like them?!?" She asked excitedly. "I planted them while you were gone so that you would be surprised."

"Erm... Yeah, they're great. Really."

I hated the flowers, but I have a feeling that if I said that Nellie would burst into tears or have some other extreme response, and I really didn't want to see what it was.

 With a sigh I walked inside to be hit by the smell of lavender candles. "... What's this?" I asked.

"I thought maybe we could have a romantic, candle-lit dinner like old times."

"Honestly Nellie, I have a girlfriend. And I would really just prefer to relax. It was a really long flight."

"Oh, okay, that's fine! Go ahead!"

 I walk, no ran for my life, to my room and shut the door. After logging onto my computer and checking the news for a bit I started video chatting with Laura. "Help me," I muttered as soon as her face appeared on the screen. She looked tired and slightly disheveled. "And are you okay?"

"Why?" She asked in alarm. "Oh... I eh... Fell off a horse today. And then I tripped over a rock and ripped a hole in my jeans."

"My room mate is trying to seduce me. I'm sorry to hear that. You must be clumsy today."

"Oh yeah... Where is she... or he? I can bitch him or her out for you if you want."

"She. And she would try to do it even if you did, so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Before Laura could say anything, Nellie walked into the room in lingerie. "Mikey," She purred. "You're probably tense from the flight. Let me give you a massage," She added and she came up to me and started rubbing my back.

I glanced back at her. "No thanks... I'm fine really."

"You sure?" She asked, snaking her arms around my neck and playing with the buttons on my shirt. "Or maybe we could use that nice, big bed of yours."

"I'm fine," I muttered as I stood up and headed to the door.

"Where are you going, baby?"

"Bathroom."

Third person POV

Once Mike had left, Nellie finally took a look at the computer screen and saw Laura. "And you are?" She hissed angrily. 

"I'm Laura, Mike's girlfriend," She hissed back. "You?"

"I'm Nellie. Now look, Laura. Mike is mine. He always has been and always will be, so step off." 

"Wow, you're a psycho bitch, aren't you now? Just stop. He's not interested anymore. Why can't you see that?"

"I'll show you that's he's interested, just you wait," Nellie said, glaring at Laura. "Bye bye now."

Without another word Nellie closed the chat window and waited for Mike to return to his room. She would get him back and he would love her again. She was determined to be with him again.

After all, she was much better for him than this Laura girl, right?

***

I hoped you all enjoyed this mini post. Sorry it wasn't anything special, but at least it's something!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, Laura has some competition. But Laura definitely has the upperhand because 1) she's not psycho and 2) she's not weird. But those are pretty much the same thing I suppose.

    Yeesh, Nellie kinda freaks me out. Now I don't think she deserves that nice apartment you decorated for her.

    That was a very pleasant filler. It's so fun reading from Mike's point of view.

    It's always interesting to read about what the men think.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, yep. She isn't a psycho. She may be a little crazy sometimes, but she's not a full blown psycho. Yet. >:)

      She's not crazy in that file, I swear!

      Well shucks, thanks. It was odd writing it in his point of view, but it was enjoyable. Maybe I'll do it again sometime. I dunno. O.o

      Delete
  2. Jesus Christ. That chick...she's like the text book case psycho. Those nerdy glasses magnify it, honestly. O_O

    Five photos long? Not a problem, it was still awesome...albeit freaky.

    I'm gonna be crossing my fingers, hoping that Mike isn't gonna do something crazy like...I don't know...hook up with that chick.

    It would be...

    Extremely weird.

    But this was an awesome short post, truly. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! And I agree, the glasses aren't helping her much. xD

      Thank you!

      Oh, I don't know... They may or not have a history with that kind of thing after breaking up... Even if Nellie is a psycho. ;3

      Thank you so much! That means a lot. :)

      Delete